Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Technorati

So, technorati seems to be to blogs...what de li cio us is to websites? Again, the amount of information out there, and to which we now have access to at a moment's notice is...well, it's getting to the point where there aren't adjectives big enough to describe it all. Gargantuan?
When I grow up, I want to write books...books that people buy. Therefore, even though I'm having a hard time getting excited about all the technology now, I KNOW that having an accessible, well-maintained blog could make a huge difference in the # of books I might, theoretically, sell someday. Once I write said book, that is. Ho hum.
I did the search on blog posts, tags and the blog directory for "learning 2.0." There were about twice as many notations in the directory and and to the blog posts, as there was in the tags section. The reason for this would appear to be that people are talking about learning 2.0 in an informal way, here and there, but are not as keen on tagging it all. But it's a good lesson, that if you're looking for something on technorati, try all the search possibilites.

No comments: